With a history that traces back to the mid-19th century, the community of Davidson, North Carolina has through the years been closely tied to the liberal arts college around which the town grew.
Yet today, Davidson is a college town that offers something more. Along with a community of devoted scholars, Davidson features an idyllic location for those seeking both a small town mentality and a sophisticated vivacity.
The town of Davidson was named after a Revolutionary War leader by the name of William Lee Davidson, and while exhibiting considerable cultural diversity, Davidson also emits an aura of what is unmistakably a classic American town feel, complete with a bustling Main Street and a crowded Farmer’s Market every Saturday.
Looking for Davidson homes for sale?
Make HillCo Realty your #1 resource for buying and selling real estate in Davidson, NC. Our agents make you a priority every step of the way and we can help you find the best home deals in Davidson proper, its neighborhoods and surrounding areas.
We make it easy to find your dream home! Browse the newest homes for sale in Davidson, NC or narrow down your search by price.
DAVIDSON HOMES FOR SALE
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Search Davidson Homes by Category
- Davidson Waterfront Homes for Sale
- Davidson Condos & Townhouses
- Davidson Homes Under 150K
- Davidson Homes – 150K to 200K
- Davidson Homes – 200K to 300K
- Davidson Homes – 300K to 400K
- Davidson Homes – 400K to 500K
- Davidson Homes – 500K to 600K
- Davidson Homes – 600K to 700K
- Davidson Homes – 700K to 800K
- Davidson Homes – 800K to 900K
- Davidson Homes – 900K to 1 Million
- Davidson Homes – 1 Million and up